Staying up-to-date is what J4 Group always works for, and that’s where wireless network technology comes. The use of a wireless network enables enterprises to avoid the costly process of introducing cables into buildings or as a connection between different equipment locations. The basis of wireless systems is radio waves, an implementation that takes place at the physical level of network structure; which means less cost, and more efficiency!
J4 Groups strives to provide the best of wireless solutions like the following:
- Corporate Services: packages that serve your requests and needs, including secure connectivity and communication.
- Home Use Service: since quality is what matters, we will provide you with solutions that will guarantee having the best connectivity service.
- Hot Spot Solution: especially for office facilities and common areas in compounds.
J4 Group provides you with four main types of wireless networks:
- Wireless Local Area Network (LAN): Links two or more devices using a wireless distribution method, providing a connection through access points to the wider Internet.
- Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN): Connects several wireless LANs.
- Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN): Covers large areas such as neighboring towns and cities.
- Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN): Interconnects devices in a short span, generally within a person’s reach.