J4 Group is a leading management and consulting firm operating in West Africa, Middle East and Canada. Since the beginning, the J4 Group’s main objective has been focused on managing and overseeing the successful growth and development of its member companies, the J4 Group of Companies.
The J4 Group transcends from a family business founded in 1949 in Nigeria, West Africa. The business grew to more than 9 companies that are directly managed by J4 Group Ltd. and their associate partners.The Group focused on developing the member companies to become leaders in their respective areas of operations. With a recognized administration developed over years of unmatched talent and experience, J4 Group became a primary management and consulting firm in its several regions of operation.
The J4 Group of Companies:
1. MFP (Satellite products & services / Computer and Software)
2. Naja Foods (Trading in food products, representing Jumbo Cubes)
3. Qualitiles Nig. (Manufacturing of outdoor tiles)
4. Jagal Sports (Trading in sports ware, representing Adidas in Nigeria)
5. Tornado Images (Sale of Electronic Billboard advertising media space)
6. Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (Internet Service Provider)
7. Global Africa (Wireless Internet Communication, E-commerce services)
8. Sterling Textiles (Manufacturing of industrial textile products)
9. American Furniture Galleries (Furniture trading representing La-Z-Boy,Sauder, and more)
Whether in the selling of Adidas running shoes or connecting people to the internet, J4 Group is renowned for its excellence in services, quality products, and management expertise. Such results are accomplished through a cost-effective method of operating which places the J4 Group of companies in the most competitive position within their respective markets.